I had a fun day. We went to the Spy Museum. At the Spy Museum, I picked a undercover identity. Then I went into a big movie room with a big group and watched a spy movie. At the spy museum, they had a lot of movies about spies. President George Washington was a spy. There were very little microscopes that you could put in rings to look at these little tiny notes. I liked the place where a shark tried to bite you through the glass. But River didn't want to do it. It was from a James Bond movie.
After that, we went on a walk and it was about to pour rain and we got to a museum. It was the American History Museum. My favorite thing that I saw there was the First Lady's gowns. They were very elegant.
I also saw buses, cars, trains, and boats. It was really cool. Then we went back downstairs and walked back to the car in the very wet rain. I got wet and jumped in the puddles.
I also saw buses, cars, trains, and boats. It was really cool. Then we went back downstairs and walked back to the car in the very wet rain. I got wet and jumped in the puddles.
| Can I hang on as long as James Bond - not exactly. |
| Awesome! Buttons to push. |
| Yes! There are still cherry blossoms. |
| In line for the train. |
| Wow! |
| This train is from Chicago - Maybe Grandma Bevy rode on it. |
1 comment:
WOW! I can't believe there is a SPY Museaum! Whoever heard of such a thing! How neat! Did they have SPY KIDS? I hope Daddy gets this gig every year so that the whole family can enjoy Washington! And you didn't even see the jewels yet!
I love you guys! Hope you keep up your blog when you are back in Berkeley. It is so much fun to share your days!
Lots of love,
AMMA
Post a Comment