I had a sad day. We were planning to go to the Air and Space Museum but my mom had to work. We did go to the Native American Museum. It was really cool. It was very pretty. There was a statue - a totem pole- that was like the one our friend made. In the evening, I played with my sister. We played we went to Australia and saw a great porcupine there.
1 comment:
Hi Magnolia! Hi River!
I love the photos with you in the prism! That is very neat. Amazing how clear white light can refract into a rainbow of colors. I think I remember that one boy at your school did his science fair project on prisms and rainbows and such things ...
Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. I like the quote by Teddy Roosevelt about being kind to trees.
Much love, Amma
Post a Comment