Dear Magnlia, You have written a very beautiful poem. I like it very much. Thank you for sharing. I will tell you a story about your Mommy when she was a little girl of 4 or 5 years, like you. The first sentence your Mommy learned how to write was "I love you". The only thing was, for a long time she continued to write it backwards: uoy evol I But forwards or backwards, it meant the same thing! I love you, too. from Amma
1 comment:
Dear Magnlia,
You have written a very beautiful poem. I like it very much. Thank you for sharing.
I will tell you a story about your Mommy when she was a little girl of 4 or 5 years, like you. The first sentence your Mommy learned how to write was "I love you". The only thing was, for a long time she continued to write it backwards:
uoy evol I
But forwards or backwards, it meant the same thing!
I love you, too.
from Amma
Post a Comment