1. My favorite thing about Christmas is the fun that I had opening the presents.
2. We went to Family rock - I am talking about Tia's - so if you don't understand what I mean then look up Tia's. I liked the new ball that Tia got me.
3. I went Ice Skating with my mom for the first time. It was hard and fun.
4. My Great Grandma bossed me around.
5. Shopping Day was fun. We went to San Francisco. We went to get chocolate and then we kept walking and then we went to a bookstore and my mom got some stuff. I got a book Daddy and a book for River. We walked a few more ways and we got to an ice skating rink and we went ice skating. Afterwards, we ate dinner by the beautiful Christmas tree then we looked in every big store and looked at the beautiful decorations.
6. We went to a big party at the Symphony and I sat down in a beautiful theater and then there was a show.
7. We went to the Nutcracker at the Paramount Theatre. We went with my Grandma Ellen. It was so much fun because it was beautiful. The Nutcracker was funny because in the beginning it was like a real nutcracker and then along came a human nutcracker. And did it really turn into a human?
1 comment:
Hi Magnolia, this is Amma. I loved reading your blog. You did so many wonderful things over Christmas. I hope you add some photos so we can see you opening your presents! I can't believe you are almost FIVE! Congratulations! Wish I could be there for your party and have a piece of cake. Sending lots of love. Please keep writing, Amma
Post a Comment