Sunday, December 2, 2012
The San Francisco Symphony
Today I went to the San Francisco Symphony. I wore a beautiful beautiful green dress. When we got there I was just waking up. I felt like I wanted to stay close to my mom. I thought that it was really crowded, my mom thought that it wasn't. I thought that it was going to be really nice and mellow and no kids stuff and I thought it was a grown up show. Instead, it was a kids show. Because I got there and it was like a kids show. There were lots of kids there.
We went upstairs and I got to sit on Santa's lap. And then I heard this ding dong ding dong and then I went to sit down and see music and dances from the nutcracker. And there was a boy choir. I had fun. My favorite thing was - well I liked everything there. I liked beading, I liked Santa, I liked the face painting. And I liked Mama and Dada and River. The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Magnolia,
I love reading your blog. It sounds like you are doing lots of very exciting things.
love,
Grandma Ellen
Post a Comment