Monday, December 3, 2012

Raindrops on Roses


Today I slept in.  And when I woke up I went downstairs and I ate breakfast and I played with Otis.  While I was playing, Laticia got here and I didn't do very much Spanish because I was getting ready for my performance.
I went to the Julia Morgan Center and I was in the show.  I was Louisa.  We sang "Raindrops on Roses," "Doe a Deer," and "Climb Every Mountain."  My favorite song was "Climb Every Mountain."

I like it when people send me pictures, videos, and comments.

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Magnolia,
I am so sorry I did not get to see you in the show. I hope you will sing some of the songs for me when I am in Berkeley.
love,
Grandma Ellen

Magnolia Helena said...

I can't wait to go on the vacation and see you.

Swami Divyabhavananda said...

Dear Magnolia,
Thought you might like to see this article about a baby panda. I love pandas; don't you?

http://news.yahoo.com/sleepy-panda-cub-gets-stronger-131615883.html

Lots of love,
Amma

Unknown said...

And I can't wait to see you in Irvine.
love,
Grandma Ellen