Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Fillmore

Today I went to the Fillmore to see a kids show called Ozo kids.  AnnaLee, Sophia, Danny, William, and Lucus were there, too.  When we got there we were the first ones there and I had to kick all the balloons.  My shoe top broke and my dad had to tape it up.  The show was cool and fun and they sang songs.  At the end I went home and I fell asleep in the car.  

3 comments:

Swami Divyabhavananda said...

Dear Magnolia,
That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could see a photo of you and AnnaLee and Lucas kicking the balloons at the Fillmore! I really enjoy looking at the photos. So glad you had a good time.
Much love, Amma

Swami Divyabhavananda said...

Dear Magnolia,
I am really missing your blogs. Now it has been one week since we have heard from you. Where are you and what are you doing and do you have any nice photos to show us? Hope you are having a good time. Hope you have been really good, because Santa is coming in 8 days!
Lots of love,
Amma

Swami Divyabhavananda said...

Hi Magnolia, This is Amma writing. Everyday I look at your blog - but for many days now I do not see any news from you !!!! Are you just sitting home on the sofa doing nothing all day long ??? Gee, I thought you might have gone visiting someone and you could tell us about it, or any interesting news about your little sister.... Hope you write soon. Lots of love,
AMMA