Today I went to school and after school I went to the Sound of Music. When my dad picked me up my dad didn't know that we were supposed to pick up AnnaLee so daddy went back in a circle and picked up AnnaLee. AnnaLee said, "that's why my dad has not picked me up." AnnaLee had to ride in a baby car seat. I didn't tell AnnaLee that that was a baby car seat because I didn't want to make her feel bad.
I went to the Sound of Music with AnnaLee and my mom. River stayed home with Dada because she would be to loud and disrupt the play people. I saw my teachers. I drank hot chocolate and ate a cookie. I liked the wedding and I liked when the puffy dresses were dancing. I thought it was funny that the bad people were dancing with good people. There was this part when the lights went off and then they put on real flashlights and AnnaLee snuggled up to me and I snuggled up to my mom because we were scared.
2 comments:
Hi Magnolia,
I like your new blog. It is interesting to hear about what you are doing everyday. Thank you for sharing with those of us far away!
Here is a nice Sound of Music song from a train station in Antwerp, Belgium. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g1wDQKqpPQ
Hope you like it!
Much love and a big hug,
Amma
I know that song. I liked it. I love you.
Post a Comment