Hi Momma! Can't wait to see my new photos with Aunt Eva and Great-great Aunt Helen on her 96th Birthday! And also to see how pretty I am in my new clothes! Thank you and Daddy for taking such very good care of me. I love you both very much.
Dear Magnolia, Grandpa and I think you have it exactly right - your parents are taking fantastic, loving care of you. We could see it in the video we watched of you last night - the loving way you and your Momma looked at each other. Love, Grandma Ellen
4 comments:
Wow Magnolia. You are changing and growing so quickly. How exciting to see you lift your head and look around while on your tummy!
Grandma Ellen
Where are all the new photos of me, momma? How can folks see how cute I am and how big I've grown if you don't post more photos!
Hi Momma! Can't wait to see my new photos with Aunt Eva and Great-great Aunt Helen on her 96th Birthday! And also to see how pretty I am in my new clothes! Thank you and Daddy for taking such very good care of me. I love you both very much.
Dear Magnolia,
Grandpa and I think you have it exactly right - your parents are taking fantastic, loving care of you. We could see it in the video we watched of you last night - the loving way you and your Momma looked at each other.
Love,
Grandma Ellen
Post a Comment