Monday, April 14, 2008

My parents and the rest of the family have been wondering for a while who I take after physically. Sometimes they think one member of the family, sometimes another. Well, the other day my Grandma Starr mentioned she thinks I look like my Great-Grandma Beverly. I wasn't sure if that was true, but when I was over at my Great-Grandma's house last night, she pulled out pictures of herself as a baby. See if you don't think the eyes, cheeks, and face in this picture look familiar:



That's my Great-Grandma Beverly when she was just about my age - around three months - around March 1919. She's being held by her momma.

Here she is being held by her grandma, a few months later (you can click on these pictures to zoom in on them):



And a few months after that:



Looks a lot like the baby I see in the mirror!

No comments: