I went to the pediatrician again yesterday, for my two-month "Well Baby" checkup (even though I'm closer to three months old). More rave reviews - sounds like I'm in the pink of health. The doctors also made a big fuss over how cute I am, but I suspect they do that with everybaby. Anyway, here's the updates on my vital statistics:
I weigh 12 lb, 14 oz, which puts me between the 75th and 90th percentiles for weight.
My head is 40 cm in diameter, which is between the 50th and 75th percentiles.
And I seem to be 25 inches long, but that's kind of approximate - by the time they tried to measure me, I had had enough of being cold, naked, prodded at, and put on hard steel scales, plus I was hungry and wanted my momma to feed me, so I was damn squirmy while they tried to measure my length. I was over the whole thing by that point. But I still behaved pretty well overall if you ask me.
No comments:
Post a Comment