


I have been a very busy baby. I enjoyed my first Christmas. With Great Grandma's, Grandparents, Aunties, and parents there were presents everywhere. Tia Mari got me my first doll. She is all organic and made from recycled materials. Her name is Lila and she is very pretty. I also got books and more books from my Momma and Auntie Eve. My goodness they are such teachers. A new wardrobe from my Grandma Helene, and fun stacking donuts from my Bubbie and Zadie.
Then after Christmas, I made my stage debut as the New Years Baby for The Dead. Maybe it was because my name is Magnolia or maybe it is because I'm such a charmer but Phil and Jill asked for me to be the New Years baby. It was great fun too. I danced in front of 8000 people! I loved the balloons and the bubbles. After that, what more is there too say. Tia Mari and Tio Rufus came to play for New Years and we had a blast. I love my Tia.
2 comments:
What's all this about you tube? Is there unreleased video we should know about???
THERE YOU ARE !!! ; *D I *LOVE* IT !! I WISH THAT WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE WITH YOU !! ; *)
XOXOX H })i({
Post a Comment