Hi Mommy and Daddy ! Now I am ONE ! I had a great year, thanks to you. The best! Not every baby gets to travel to Europe, meet rock stars, be the Greatful Dead 2009 New Year's Baby, have swimming and yoga lessons, and learn to drum from an expert musician. What a year! Many thanks to my grandma Ellen too, for taking such good care of me. But please Momma, put some Birthday photos on the website for all to enjoy - otherwise they won't know I AM ONE ! I love you, Magnolia
Dear Magnolia, You are so precious. I feel so lucky to be able to spend time with you and take care of you. It is such an honor. I love you forever. Grandma Ellen
2 comments:
Hi Mommy and Daddy !
Now I am ONE ! I had a great year, thanks to you. The best! Not every baby gets to travel to Europe, meet rock stars, be the Greatful Dead 2009 New Year's Baby, have swimming and yoga lessons, and learn to drum from an expert musician. What a year! Many thanks to my grandma Ellen too, for taking such good care of me. But please Momma, put some Birthday photos on the website for all to enjoy - otherwise they won't know I AM ONE !
I love you, Magnolia
Dear Magnolia,
You are so precious. I feel so lucky to be able to spend time with you and take care of you. It is such an honor.
I love you forever.
Grandma Ellen
Post a Comment