Today was a wonderful and exciting day. I met my other Great-Grandmother. I am such a lucky little girl to have two wonderful Great-Grandmas.
We are moving out to Great-Grandma Beverly's house for the week so both Great-Grandmas and I can stay together. We brought so much stuff, I think we could stay forever. My silly parents, I'm so little how could I possibly need so much stuff?
Oh and by the way. Will someone out there tell my momma that I am NOT a doll or a model. She took 121 pictures of me yesterday surrounded by magnolias. The only reason I did not throw a fit is that the flowers did smell very nice. Although, I look ridiculous!
1 comment:
Dearest Magnolia,
You are indeed a lucky little girl - two great-grandmas is so special. I know your momma knows you are not a doll but you are the most beautiful baby we have ever seen. In fact, Grandpa David and I have commented that you could definitely be a model - some company would love to use you and your beautiful pictures.
Grandpa and I can hardly wait to see you next week.
Love,
Grandma Ellen
Post a Comment