I kind of felt like fussing a couple of times, but then my daddy took me on Baby Parade and I was happy. That's where I get up on daddy's shoulder and we walk around and around - this time we walked up and down the airplane aisle, over and over. It was fascinating. I like Baby Parade.
It was also a nice airplane ride because we had lots of extra room between rows of seats - thanks, Grand-Aunt Maureen! There was even enough room for my parents to change me on the floor.
When we got to Brussels, Grandma Ellen and Grandpa David were there to see me. They were very very happy to see me. Now I'm at their apartment and everything's cozy.
My momma and daddy keep saying they're worried about dealing with time changes or something that messes up their sleeping, but it doesn't bother me. I sleep whenever I want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment