Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm getting big.

I am outgrowing all of my clothes and my momma and daddy are very sad and very happy. These are pictures of favorite outfits that I can no longer fit in.

A day in my life.
Wake up around 10:00 - eat from booby, get diaper changed, go back to sleep.
Wake up around 12:00 - stretch for awhile, eat from booby, get diaper changed, clothes changed, face and head washed.
1:00 visit with Uncle Peter, eat again, poop, get diaper changed, and nap.
Wake up around 2:00 - back on the boob, have my diaper changed, nap.
4:00 wake up, eat, have my diaper changed,
5:00 go for a walk to Trader Joe's
6:00 eat a little while dad shops but mostly I fussed because I couldn't get comfortable.
6:30 return home - I was very angry because mom wouldn't stop to feed me and I had to wait for four whole blocks until we got home.
6:30 eat at last, have my diaper changed, and my pajamas put on. I look very cute in blue stripes.
7:00 Take turns being held by momma or daddy as they take turns eating their dinner. I was also very sweet and stared at my mobile long enough for them to each get through one fajita.
7:30 I'm tired and fussy. Momma lets me suck on her breast until I fall asleep.
10:31 I'm waking up! Back to the boob and diaper routine.
11:00 Daddy dances with me.
11:30 I practice my Baby dance routine.
12:00 I'm really feeling lively. Why do my parents keep dozing off while I play?
1:00 My parents are sound asleep but I feel like singing.
1:30 Ok I'm finally feeling sleepy.

No comments: