I went to a wedding! I went all the way to Miami Florida for momma’s friends wedding. I didn’t like being on the plane very much. Sitting on momma’s lap was all squished and she wouldn’t let me bang the tray up and down or kick or get down or anything. I liked sitting on the tray and eating blueberries and grapes and tomatoes and alphabet pretzels. I liked watching Elmo and singing and pulling the shade up and down. Momma had all these new toys for me too. But they were not nearly as interesting as the window shade or the tray table.
Miami was fun. Great Grandma was there and we shopped and played and I swam in the pool everyday. We ate arapas and cachapas from the south American restaurant across the street. I also played with my new friend Josie and his mom Liz. Momma was kind of crazy though. She seemed busy and cranky and fussed about mosquitoes and heat.
I loved the wedding too, or at least once the music got started. Then I danced, danced, danced.
Talk, talk, talk, talking is great fun. I like to say no, nooooo, neooo, I also like to say mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa, GG, and yesterday for the first time, Tia. I like to repeat what people say. My momma keeps telling my dad to watch his mouth, I don't know why?
1 comment:
OMJAH... LOOK @ LITTLE~MISS MAGNOLIA !!! ; *D SHE IS JUST SOOO GORGEOUS & GROWING~UP SOOO FAST !!!! ; *) WE LOVE & MISS YOU BUNCHES !!!!
XOXOX
HIEDI })i({
Post a Comment