Friday, March 13, 2009


Me, Aunt Christine and Clarence and Bunny.
I made a mess and cleaned it up.
L.A. sun in Tia Mari's car. 
Crazy climbing girl.
Silly parents and their baby fencing.  Don't they know I'm a toddler now!

I am almost 14 months now and I am growing fine.  I now say "app" when I want up.  I can ride my ladybug and Elmo mini bike, take big steps on stairs without crawling, and climb all over everything.  Momma and Daddy put up all these silly grey fences to keep me out of places but I've figured out that all you have to do is move things around and you can climb all over anything.  I like to push my ladybug to the red chair so I can climb up on it and reach all the CD's on the other side.  I also like to push the chairs around the kitchen and climb on both hassocks.  

We went to L.A. last weekend.  Daddy had to work but Momma and I played with Tia Mari and Rufus.  We had a great time.  We went to a really fun party of one of Marina, one of Tia's mentors and there were lots of drums and singing and dancing.  So we danced and danced and I played the big drums.  I had a great time.

Next trip, Merida Mexico!

No comments: