Thursday, July 3, 2008

More baby adventures!. Momma and daddy take me everywhere and boy are we a scene. A week or so ago, momma and daddy produced the Alice Radio Summerthing concert in Golden Gate Park, so Daddy got us our own baby tent backstage. We had a grand ole' babything with my friends Sophia and Annalee and their parents Kevin and Eve, and Tim and Sarah. Everyone was on the go working the event, but everyone took care of all the babies and it was great fun.



Then the next weekend - the one we just finished - we went to the Kate Wolf Folk Festival. It was super smoky from all the forest fires in California, but I'm a hardy type and didn't bug me. There we played with my friend Daniel. I also went swimming in the river for the first time. At first it was way too cold, not at all like our baths, but then I got used to it. I hung out with Tia Rosa and Auntie Cynthia, and I helped in the security booth with my Great-Uncle Peter.



Then we went to Mendocino and went camping. We went to a lovely botanical garden but I was all tired out so I slept through most of that. We spent two nights in the redwoods at Van Damme State Park.



Camping was fun. It's snuggly when momma and daddy and I all sleep in the van together! I look forward to many more adventures in Daisy the van, but momma and daddy are going to have to figure out how to travel more lightly, or we are going to need a semi-truck next time...

No comments: