Today I went to Trader Joes and after that I went to a show- a Kids orchestra. We came home and after a little while AnnaLee came over and we made chocolate fudge.
Dear Magnolia, Did you like the music the orchestra played? Do you have a favorite instrument? Grandpa David and I love going to orchestra concerts. Maybe the three of us can go together sometime. love, Grandma Ellen
Dear Magnolia, Thank you very much for writing. It made me very happy to see your letter! I would love to see photos of your birthday party if you have any. Wishing you a very happy Valentine's Day and sending you lots of Love. Amma
4 comments:
Hi Magnolia!
Sounds like you had a very nice day! Ummm!I like fudge! Hope you make some for me when I come to visit!
Much love,
Amma
Dear Amma,
I love you. I hope you cam have some chocolate fudge when you come too.
Love,
Magnolia
Dear Magnolia,
Did you like the music the orchestra played? Do you have a favorite instrument?
Grandpa David and I love going to orchestra concerts. Maybe the three of us can go together sometime.
love,
Grandma Ellen
Dear Magnolia,
Thank you very much for writing. It made me very happy to see your letter! I would love to see photos of your birthday party if you have any. Wishing you a very happy Valentine's Day and sending you lots of Love.
Amma
Post a Comment