Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What a life. Momma and Daddy put on a big o'le show. I had a great time - sometimes I did. Almost all my friends where there Big and Little Sophia, Alissa, and Raina. All my Aunties where there too. Tia Mari, Rose, Cynthia, Eve, Christine, and many more. We played, we danced, we laughed, we cried. The only thing we didn't do much was sleep. It was all very exciting.

We lived in a R.V. for a week at Calavaras County Fair Grounds. At first I could just run and play in an empty field but then the trucks came and I had to be more careful. More and more people kept coming until it was show day and then there was a great kid zone and so many friends. I loved riding around on the golf carts - that was my favorite part of the show.

No comments: