Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Playing catch-up with the baby

I've been doing a lot lately! Here's some pictures from different adventures of mine.

I went on my first site walkthrough for an event. Here I am in the Golden Gate Park Music Concourse, with Nico from Sound on Stage:


I went out to lunch with my Great-Grandma at a fun outdoor restaurant:


I met up with my friend Sophia, who's two months older than I am. She can sit up by herself, and pick up objects she sees, and put them in her mouth. That looks like so much fun! I can hardly wait:

I did some more Belly Time:


I went to a great Mexican restaurant:

I went for a neighborhood walk with my daddy:

I sat in a large red chair:
I sucked on my hand for a while:


And finally, after all that action, I had to nap:

No comments: